Discussion Starter Questionnaire
© Rev. Ray Cross
Preparing for unity in Christian matters.
1. Denominationally, my church background is:
2. List 3 religious attitudes you like about your future spouse.
3. List 3 religious attitudes you dislike about your future spouse
4. To me, church attendance has been:
a) important and weekly
b) casual and occasional
c) of little importance and rarely
5. What should religious belief and practice mean to our marriage and activities?
6. My religious beliefs are:
7. Jesus is:
8. My personal religious commitment is:
9. To me, a church ceremony means:
10. Christian churches exist to:
11. What should religious belief and practice mean to our marriage and activities?
12. What involvement do you plan to have in church life?
13. Would you like family church attendance to include all family members? How often?
14. Do you want grace before meals? Family devotions?
15. I feel religion in our home will be…
16. Whose responsibility will be the religious education of your children?
17. My children will receive the following religious education:
18. My responsibility concerning the religious education of my children will be:
19. My spouse’s responsibility in the education of our children will be:
20. What responsibility do you feel you have for the spiritual life of your fiance(e) now / in marriage?
21. In your opinion, what makes one a real Christian?
22. If you could know for certain that if you died today you’d go to heaven, would you want to know how?
23. Some religious questions I would like answered are: